Due to the limited parking space,
using public transportation.
Buses: Taking the bus to UBC !!
- No 4, 14 from Granville St., Vancouver Downtown.
- No.99 from Commercial / Broadway SkyTrain Station.
- No.25 from King Edward Ave./ King Edward, Brentwood SkyTrain Station.
- No.49 from Langara-49th Ave., or Metrotown SkyTrain Station
- No.7: Nanaimo SkyTrain Station
- No.41,43: Joyce SkyTrain Station
- No.84: VCC Clark SkyTrain Station
From UBC bus loop, C20 bus will take you to the top of Trail 6, which is a 10 minute walk to the beach
Unfortunately, SkyTrains don't come to UBC at this stage, but it will save lots of time if you know how to use them.
- Expo / Millennium line : Get off at Commercial/Broadway Station, then take No.99 Bus.
- Canada Line : Get off at Broadway/City Hall Station, then take No.99 bus.
Those are the fastest ways to get to UBC.
- Yellow Cab: (604) 681-1111 or
- MacLures Cab: (604) 731-9211 or
- Black Top & Checker Cabs: (604) 683-4567